ARUCC Groningen & Student Mobility Project
Advancing Student Mobility through Trusted Data Exchange
The ARUCC Groningen & Student Mobility Project seeks to advance national and international student mobility through trusted electronic data exchange. Its primary goal includes enhancing Canada-wide data exchange capacity by creating a national network that supports post-secondary institutions and students. In 2015, ARUCC became a signatory to the Groningen Declaration Network which seeks to achieve student mobility through international data mobility. This Project serves as one way that ARUCC is realizing the goals of the Groningen initiative.
- Maintaining a student focus
- Respecting provincial and territorial regulatory frameworks and institutional and provincial/territorial autonomy and authority
- Focusing on priorities and activities that advance improvements and enhancements to student mobility and trusted data portability
- Complementing the work of the existing Canadian student application centres and/or data exchange hubs supporting post-secondary institutions
- Ensuring focused attention on existing and future needs for ARUCC membership
- Encouraging collaboration with core partners including PCCAT, CUCCIO, and CanPESC
- Ensuring Steering Committee efforts are of national interest and promote evidence-based research and decision making for student mobility and data exchange and portability
Have Questions or Need More Information?
Interested in having your institution or organization endorse the Project?
We have created a one-page project brief to help you with arranging for endorsement which is available online.